The Other Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Other Place

Elemental Woves in the Wonder of Their Own Land. (Name Stolen from Sargerules. Name only. Ideas are based off of JewGoose's RP.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posting an Application.

Go down 
+5
Frindgett [ADMIN]
13wolfspirit
Shade
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Posting an Application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 am

x. Character Name: Asmodeus

x. Character Gender: Male

x. Character Age: Adult

x. Rank: I would want the Alpha Rank, I have my own pack, so I have experience.

x. Pack: I want a pack that's willing to fight when it's needed. If you don't mind I would like to make my own pack.

x. Power: No power, I RP realistically.

x. Crush/mate: None.

x. Physical character description: Asmodeus is a very lean muscular wolf. His pedestals are rather larger then normal, and his height is atleast 3 inches taller then a normal adult wolf. He has a nice complextion and a nice physique, so he is isn't a wolf to be triphled with.

x. Mental character description: Asmodeus is a very straight forward wolf, he is not afraid of any challenges, and is indeed a very stubborn wolf. He is kinky and has a big Ego, but he tends to admire what's around him, and will be a very loyal Alpha, that is if he becomes one. He hate's when others tell him what to do, he would rather go through the consequences himself then to listen to what others tell him to do.

x. History: Asmodeus, was born in a huge pack, his father had passed away due to a Rank Fight, and his mother eventually lost the Alphess position due to another female wanting it aswell. Asmodeus was then kicked out the pack to fend for him self since they thought he would be competition when he grew up. Boy were they right, he was atleast 5 months when he was kicked out so he manded on his own for sometime. He would steal food from smaller animals, and had to avoid being seen very often. He grew up in a rather distraughtful area but with his amount of excersizing and fighting he did when he was a pup, he grew up to be a strong cold blooded killer wolf. Now, he is in the process of taking back the Alpha position that belonged to his father, and continueing in his fatherf's footsteps.

x. Have you read, and do you abide by all set rules?: Of course I do.

I would post an RP, but I don't want you guy's spending your time to read it. So, just let me know if I'm in or not. Thanks. xD

P.S: By the way, My wolf picture is my Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Accepted. Asmodeus you may not create your own pack. You have but one character and you have just started, no offense but you have to first become a moderator thus you must prove you would be a great addition tot he site.
Back to top Go down
https://rp-top.darkbb.com
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] wrote:
Accepted. Asmodeus you may not create your own pack. You have but one character and you have just started, no offense but you have to first become a moderator thus you must prove you would be a great addition tot he site.

Oh, alright then. I'ts fine, I totally understand, so are there any Alpha position open?
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am

The alpha male in the Foyad pack, however you must be accepted by the female as she was there first.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am

Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] wrote:
The alpha male in the Foyad pack, however you must be accepted by the female as she was there first.

Ahh, I see, well then Thanks, shall I go to that place and ask if I can be the Alpha?
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 am

It'd be something you'd play out but yes. (You'll ba accepted, nothing to worry about.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Application.   Posting an Application. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting an Application.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2