The Other Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Other Place

Elemental Woves in the Wonder of Their Own Land. (Name Stolen from Sargerules. Name only. Ideas are based off of JewGoose's RP.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awakening at Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Awakening at Dawn Gray1110

Bandit awoke by the stream t a pleasant day. The sun was barely peeking over the forested hills and not a bird in the sky. Yawning, the 125 pound wolf, began to stand up. He arched his back and stretched his paws out. Bandit knew he had a lot coming for him. Last night, in dire hunger Bandit had entered the Foyad Pack's Hunting grounds. After a scuffle with the Beta Fae he was sure he'd be hunted.

AAAACHOOO Bandit let out an echoing sneeze. It was winter in the Valley and the stream was ice cold. After the scuffle yesterday Bandit ran to the stream and lit a fire. It had gone out over night. to relight it Bandit growled softly at the makeshift fire pit and it sprung up in flame.

Satisfied, Bandit sat down staring out into the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://rp-top.darkbb.com
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Rusty colored bitch would walk in cautiously holding her small built head to the ground as she kept her nose tracking and working. The feather dancing all around behind her ear as the wind blew lightly against the already shining threads of rustic brown.

Tail waltzing about behind her as the slender built babe walked more towards the closest scent she could hear and smell... The stream, a drink of water refreshed the build as she would lay down pon' the very rock she drank from. Reluctant to see the brute that had apparently to her called this home...

Curling her tail under her body she would slowly back away, however tripping over her own feet she tumbled down the rock and onto her back.
Back to top Go down
http://frindgett.webs.com/
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 pm

A sudden itch on his nose caused Bandit to bend over and rub his snout on his paw. Upon looking up he noticed something that wasn't there before. A new scent had entered the air. Bandit, unsure of what it was, stood and gently inched closer to the scent. Just past a rock was another wolf. Frightened that it may be part of the Foyad Pack Bandit ducked his head.

When she saw him, obviously before he had ducked, she had fallen over. Now looking around the side of the rock Bandit saw that it was indeed not part of the Foyads. Nor, for as far as he knew, part of the Zorat Pack. He edged closer to the female, hackles raised in caution, curious as to whom she was.

He was ready. The instant she seemed to show signs of dominance over him he would gladly strike and show her who was the boss. At the same time he was ready to rip her throat out in defense he was also ready to help. A sensation he didn't feel alot. He wanted to help her to her paws and ask if she was okay.

He let out a low, soft growl. Just to let he know he was there and in defense as he edged closer.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Would whimper lightly bringing her tail upwards to try and hide her sensitive body. Crossing her paws infront of her face not sure whether to run or what... Thoughts ran through her small fragile face Oh my god! I'm gonna die!! Starting to shed tears she would cry out from being completely terrified.

Trying to scurry to her feet she tried and tried to get up but kept slipping on the wet loose earth. Finally giving up she curled up into a huge ball and tried to keep herself safe. Jumpy as always she was haunted by her past and the things that happened...
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Bandit moved around the rock and stopped nearly 5 feet away from the female. She was trembling and attempting to hide after an unsuccessful attempt in standing. He lowered his hackles. it was clear to him that she was not there to fight and had no intention... or was it ability, to fight back. Still very cautious of the other wolf Bandit walked to her slowly, wary not to frighten her too much more.

He stopped and stood over her. she was nearly half his size and a soft warm, almost inviting, hue of brown. She was shaking so hard that Bandit had to nudge her with his nose twice before she responded. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Blinked and looked up at the male before opening her mouth... no words were spoken out of fright. She layed her ears back finally scrambling to her feet. Standing up the fragile frame as she would now match ther tainted blue shades against his own.

Getting lost in the brilliant shade she woulde shake her head before actually answering him N..No t...threat to you for sure... I am mearly just an outc..cast... Shaking and coming to her senses from being the fraidy cat and placing her paws against the ground firmly she would huff Who might you be tiger stripes? Bitch said in a rather rebelliant tone her eyesight narrowing as to give a rather faintly interested look.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Bandit moved his head ever so slightly back, as to not invade her personal space. His eyes were narrowed but as she stood they widened. her small frame didn't look awkward anymore. It not looked very delicate and she, very fragile. He watched her eyes change from almost admiration and inquiry to an oppositional slit.

Under his breath he scoffed and raised an eyebrow. Bandit...Not tiger stripes. Her eyes nearly looked right through him to his fiery core. A Fire. Something about her presence dimmed his dominance. Not to nonexistent but very low.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Kay would bring herself to shake the mud and grass from her fur, soon placing her rump lightly on the ground the slender figure would smile faintly I noticed. Hehe, do you mind if I call you Tiger Stripes hehehe. I think the name is adoringly cute and it suites you. Being the mysterious babe she was Kay would go from being terrified to feeling a certain warmth about being around the new brute.

Im a wind. Seeing no immediate threat in him she would grin lightly and wag her tail as she would giggle. Turning her back lightly she would go back towards the stream and drink, keeping her husky tail curled as she always did. Bringing her head up she looked back Why are you alone?
Back to top Go down
Aedel [MOD]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm

It was a cold winter’s morning, it was. Tryst stayed light and moved fast, thus she was able to walk without breaking through the icy crust and being forced to plow through the snow. Her narrow frame made breaking a trail close to impossible, and getting out of a hole once she was plunged in was just as hard. So she tried to think light thoughts and loped atop the banks, emerald eyes scanning the land.

There was a showdown in the snow, a deep bowl of a valley. She sped up, almost sprinting. But a full sprint would lead her paws to strike too hard, she would plunge through the ice and into the frigid snow beneath. So she kept her pace in check.

From above, it would be simple to see the fiery streak flitting over the snow, and the light reflected off it seemed to make her glow, lighting her from within.

She got to the rim of the valley and looked in, learning forward, ears twin centennials atop her head. She was alert and ready for anything.

It wasn’t a pack, she realized with near regret. Packs meant that if she wormed her way in, she could find someone to ‘love’. It was just a pair, a grey wolf and a brown one, from what she could see. Mates, perhaps? A wry smile stole her features. Fools. Love was fleeting, a fool’s fancy. Hadn’t most of those she’d tricked moved on? But of course! And how many of them had confessed their love in all variety of romantic ways. Beneath the stars. Alone and night. In the heart of the forest. Among wildflowers. She had to hand it to herself, she chose the romantic ones, making the game all the more fun.

With hesitance, she descended, her tail twitching suggestively, but her face innocent, curios. She’d broken up a few pairs. It was a more intricate deal, but the results were amusing beyond those of single wolves, and made the game worth playing.

As she got nearer, she could see the female curled up, the male nudged her. How sweet. She assessed him. He was just fine, no terribly ugly, which made the act so hard. The female seemed… She hesitated to call her plain. They were of similar build, but Tryst flaunted it, held herself so carelessly beautiful, that even with a plain face, she would dazzle. This female seemed to have no such carriage.

But even closer, and she realized there was no bond here. Two strangers meeting, it seemed. The male’s approach was questioning, hesitant, and the female quivered like an aspen leaf. She was terrified. Tryst felt she could pity her.

The female stood, spoke, laughed. Tryst couldn't catch the words.

She stopped a little ways away from them, her face perfectly indecisive, asking as plainly as day ‘Should I stay or should I go? Is he hurting her? Will he hurt me?’. She took a hesitant step back, her hind paw crunching loudly in the snow. She stood with plain curiosity, and she tucked her tail sideways uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Bandit eyed her as she sat down. She was a strange little bitch, that was for certain. I would mind, actually... Bandit suits me. he huffed. She had a certain flirtatiousness about her that really stood out. He could have sworn he was being hit on. Thinking back to his younger days he remembered the one and only time a female had talked to him this way. He had blown her off completely. The same as he was about to do with the bitch sitting in front of him. Don't you think? he added. It was almost the spring, and we know what the spring means? For him, with the presented opportunity, was to find a mate. He had been a loner since age 2 and now he was nearing on 6. He had to find a female to have forever. Thus, he had to be nice.

Answering her question he woofed I'm a loner... My sister was killed 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Kay would frown lightly at his answer to her last question, seeing no need to be a complete and total stranger the slender bitch would lightly trot to his side and sit beside him looking at him endearingly. I too am a loner... I lost everything in a horrible raid of two legs... Looking down she would sigh before pinning her ears to her head not knowing if her attempts to comfort him were working.

Say Bandit... You wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you for a while would you? She attempted to get a smile of some sort from him. Grinning herself she would slightly waltz her tail about behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Surprised by her closeness to him he jerked his neck to the side. their fur brushed and he could have sworn he shuddered. ((Not in a bad way)) He nodded when she told him of her past, a snippet maybe. Two-Legs are the devil. They stole my mother and father, both loners. That was all he would tell her. Not about his year in captivity and certainly not about the great fire.

He sat down on his haunches and lifted her head with his snout. his face was expressionless but he was sure his eyes were a dead give away towards his feelings when he looked at her and woofed I wouldn't mind. In fact, I'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Kay would smile lightly the faint sense of red flushed against her cheeks as she would take in the answer. Bitch slightly swayed her tail about behind her she yipped in joy to now have what was to her a travelling companion.

Bitch gaized deeply into the brutes eyes the tainted hues of both would make the moment seem as too much for her. A tiny tear came from her eyes as she turned her face from his looking away slightly trying to hide them.

Speaking gently I'm glad your happy about it! Kay tried to change her mood so he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Aedel [MOD]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry if I’m intruding,” She said softly, her voice smooth and connected “But I couldn’t help but… Hear you.” She gave a hesitant smile, her tail giving a nervous flick.

Thinking forward to the spring mating season, she guessed. After all, the gray male seemed to be a lone wolf sort of fellow, just from the way he stood and spoke, and she hadn’t expected him to take up her offer so quickly. And the female practically gushed rainbows. Tryst found her almost amusing.

I’m sorry if it’s rude to ask, but would you mind me tagging along? I have plenty I can bring to the table.” She continued. A tiny, hopeful smile took her face after a moment. She was sort of awkward, hopeful, giving off a childish innocence and hopping-against-hope impression, it seemed. She rolled with it.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

He cocked his head to look at her just when she turned away. He furrowed his brow and lowered his head, pinning his ears down, he maneuvered his large head to pull her face back with his snout. Kay. Are you alright? I'm glad you're happy about it but if you're not alright... He felt a pang in his chest. He couldn't tell what exactly it was. maybe it was heartburn.

He shook that from his mind and stood briefly just to adjust his position on the ground. he was now sitting closer and not next to her.

He heard the other wolf and his head snapped up to look at her. You're quite alright, not a big deal. Uhhh... he paused and looked back at Kay I don't mind...
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Kay jumped to her feet and pinned her ears back, slowly backing up and pushing her tail between her legs kindly frightened by the new female near her... The bitch had never trusted females as far as she had concerned herself with them they were all sneaky. Turning from her and going back to the rock which she had sat upon near the beginning of the day.

Laying down lightly she would huff lightly before curling up and looking into the water. Sighing lightly she had noticed a slight rumble within her stomach. Lifting her head and grumbling herself she would look back lightly, I don't mind if she stays around. Flickering her tail lightly she would uncurl it. Unormal for her as her tail is always curled
Back to top Go down
Aedel [MOD]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Tryst gave him her most dazzling smile, teeth as white as the snow appearing and her emerald eyes sparking to life. She dropped into a sit, her tail pulling over, sliding slowly down her side, and onto her paws in a fluid movement. Her smile diminished to a more manageable grin without dimming as she spoke.

Thank you kindly… You don’t understand how much better things are now…” She trailed off after half a moment, and cocked her head, smile dropping off as her gaze grew more intense on the female, who was hiding pain. The grey male had picked up on it too, and he was trying to draw out information.

Are you okay? Sh-Should I go?” She asked in concern, leaning forward. Her brow was wrinkled, her eyes questioning and comforting. She dropped her head just a little, her mouth open ever so slightly, trying to understand this scene.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Kay lifted her head and nodded slightly I'm fine. You don't have to leave. Just thinking. Bitch smiled lightly and continued to lay upon the rock, her past now haunting her yet again. The thoughts of her parents troubled her and her own sisters the ones that betrayed her were now running through mind. Huffing again she would curl up.

Bitches muzzle opened and then as her head turned she spoke out Actually I have something you can do for me. Her words seemed as if she was demanding but Kay was mearly asking for this If you will, could you go out and find something for us to eat? Kay's stomach buldging and bothering her yet again she would grunt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Bandit glanced back at Kay his brows still furrowed. Me loved to stand between them, relatively. He himself was still unsure of the new bitch but willing to trust her... For now.

Bandit nodded. Everything will be okay. Although, would it be possible for me to talk to her alone for a moment... She said something earlier that...disturbed me. He watched her movements carefully. Her posture was somewhat suggestive and almost alluring to him. he felt the same strange pang in his chest that he had when he was talking to Kay.
Still confused by his own body, Bandit moved closer to Kay on her perch. Are you alright? He nudged her with his nose before resting it on the rock next to her.

With Kay's mention of food he nodded. That would give me a chance to talk to her. if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Aedel [MOD]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Not at all. You two get things worked out.” She said with a nod. She let a slightly awkward smile slip through, and then turned to trot away.

The crust of snow made tracking a little hard, but enough loose white powder had been left that she could see faint tracks. After a few moments searching, moving ever away from the pair, she located rabbit tracks, and picked up the pace to follow them, now tracking by scent. It was not long before a tangle of brush appeared, and the trail led into it. With a shrug, she entered. The snow was only a few inches deep here, but devoid of an icy cover, so she was in it for real. So was the rabbit though. She shoved through the briars, sniffing delicately. It was close…

There. Against the grey of a tree trunk, a white snowshoe hare sat, stock still. He was trying to hide. How cute. His black eyes were full of fear as he watched her, unmoving.

She didn’t let on that she saw him, sniffing around, winding closer, and then, she had a clear shot. She leapt forward, striking like a snake, clamping him in her jaws. The hare squealed, bloodcurdling scream echoing for only a moment before she bit down as hard as she could. He went limp in her mouth. The silence was deafening.

She trotted out of the brush not two moments later, casting a swift glance at the still visible wolves. It was impossible to hear or understand them, but she could see them, and they could see her and her prize. Her gait was light, bouncing, her tail swishing, side to side, flash, flash, flash. She stopped, and reared back, then struck the snow with both forefeet together, opening a hole in the ice and snow. She dropped the rabbit in, nosed a little loose snow over it, and put her nose to the ground again, her back to them.

Tryst was disappointed. This was one conversation she’d have liked to hear.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Bandit watched the newcomer trot off. it was very kind of her to accept the mission. Bandit lifted himself up onto the rock next to, and actually almost on top of Kay. Are you okay? Really. Don't lie. He saw Tryst stop and turn back. he eyed her nervously. He would prefer that she eavesdrop without being seen or be seen and not eavesdrop.

The wind howled across the Valley and the Stream babbled beside them. he thought silently to himself. is there such a thing as a pack of loners? Does that exist?
Back to top Go down
Frindgett [ADMIN]
Admin
Frindgett [ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Awakening at Dawn Kay

Looked up at Bandit rubbing her muzzle under his chin and smiling Nothing really just thinking thats all. Kay smiled a bit and curled her tail back up as she would wag it a little bit. Tainted hues met with his once more as the smile would faintly form across her face.

Kay would look around as she tweaked her ears lightly against the sounds of the small enshrouded valley a snowflake falling uponst her muzzle a she looked at Bandit then to the newly formed object upon her muzzle. Giggling she licked Bandits muzzle and rolled off the rock and into the frozen stream. Standing there she smiled at him with a playful puppy-like grin on her face as she wagged her tail vigerously behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Bandit looked at her, still concerned. With her lick he jerked his head away. he coked his head at the invitation to play. he hadn't played since he was just a pup. With his power he could hurt her... Of course, if his element didn't come out... He'd be fine.

He lept into the cold stream and shiver. His body temperature dropped a substantial amount. Shivering he jumped clear over Kay kicking the water up onto her. Standing in the water he noticed Tryst. He howled to her giving her an invitation to play.
Back to top Go down
Aedel [MOD]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

[[And I worded that badly. She wasn’t going back to them, her back was to them.]]

One rabbit down, probably two or three more would be sufficient. Tryst set off again, moving swiftly with her head low. Here two rabbits had crossed paths recently, and moved along. She shot a hesitant look at them. The brown female… Kay, was it?, was leaping around like a pup. Her frolic was odd. Had she cheered up so soon? Or was she distracting from the problem. He joined in soon, and his call beckoned her. She shivered in the cold. She was hungry as well. Better to provide some food first, then she’d be there. She barked, no words, just a sound that sliced through the cold air.

Tryst kept on the trails, which overlapped. It seemed the hares were good buddies. She loped up a hill, and chanced upon them, sitting and staring quizzically at one another. The scene was humorous, but she leapt in all the same, snaring and killing one instantly, and dropping it to chase the other. It plunged into soft snow and began scrambling, so she was able to fish it out and finish it off. She then retrieved the other, and set off, back to her makeshift cache. She put her two newest catches down, pulled out the first, and with three hares in her mouth, set out again.

They were strangely plump, and weighed her down considerably. She prayed not to break through and set off as fast as she dared, holding them tightly as the warm smell tickled her senses. Paws flickered forward, and she realized part of the snow was less shiny – no ice? Before she could veer around it, she was down, flopping head over heels into the whiteness. She smacked the frozen underlayer with a muffled yelp of surprise. A spray of it went up in the air, and she jerked herself around wildly, flailing and thrashing, trying to find which way was up. Finally she stood, almost totally hidden save her ears. She shivered again, more violently this time, and walked, pushing through the snow and making a longer hole. Then she backed up and took a flying leap, landing on the top and sliding a ways before she began trotting again. Miracle of all miracles, all three rabbits hung securely from her jaws. It wasn’t long before she was back with them, and she dropped the rabbits on the ground.

Is everything okay then? She asked, a truly unintended shiver running down her spine. She shook loose snow from her red-orange coat.

Last edited by Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clor edit)
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

((Ah, i thought it was she was close but turned away.))

Bandit laughed at the scene Tryst had made coming down the hill. He quickly dove underwater soaking his coat in frigid water. he stood in the shallow water and shook spraying both of the bitches. he moved away from the water and to a pile of sticks he had set out last night. He growled lightly at the pile and flames burst out of seemingly nowhere. satisfied to have a heat source going he jumped back in the water as he noticed the sun beginning to hide behind the tallest hill.

Bandit smirked and dove underwater swimming between both females who were pretty close to each other. In his wake he knocked them both off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening at Dawn   Awakening at Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening at Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Place :: The Other Place :: The Packs [New Member Recruitment] :: Valley and Stream-
Jump to: