The Other Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Other Place

Elemental Woves in the Wonder of Their Own Land. (Name Stolen from Sargerules. Name only. Ideas are based off of JewGoose's RP.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And So it Begins.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Tatiani hadn't slept. In fact, she couldn't. Yesterday's events filled her mind. Simple the memory of his wounds caused her to shudder. Gastonia was her friend, she couldn't lecture her but at the same time she knew what she let Gastonia do was wrong. She knew that somewhere there was an injured Fire wolf who hated them.

Sighing she nudged the sleeping Gastonia with her cold nose.

Waking in a start Gastonia yelped. Hey! Watch it Tati. Growling under her breath Gastonia stood and arched her back. What's up for today?

Tatiani glared, You know very well whats up. We have to find that Fire Wolf and apologize! Gastonia huffed, sending a blast of are throughout the den. If you say so Tati.

Last edited by Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rp-top.darkbb.com
13wolfspirit

13wolfspirit

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 am

Larka looked up. The sun was warm against her fur and the trees whispered to each other ancient secrets. Her ears pricked as they caught the sound of an argument. Larka got to her feet, she tried to listen in and only made sense that they- who ever they were- were off to find a Fire Wolf. Larka growled slightly, she didn't like Fire Wolves, but maybe that was just because she was a Water Wolf. But that helped the pack as much as the fire. The fire's brought heat while the water's brought coolness and obviously- water. She sat down and closed her eyes, she smiled to herself as the trickle of water floated into existence. She opened her eyes and took a drink before laying back down. Hoping that the two wolves inside the crowded den would soon end their argument.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfiesdrawings.webs.com
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Tatiani sat down Maybe you're right. Maybe we don't have to find this brute. But if we do... She signed heavily and shook her head. Gastonia nodded He's probably long gone, that and it's Wolf season. Lots of two legged. Gastonia trotted over to Larka, Sorry Chiquita, lots of female hormones raging in her.

Last edited by Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
13wolfspirit

13wolfspirit

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 am

Larka looked up as Gastonia walked over and apologized. Larka sat up and lowered her head respectfully before saying, That's alright. But I don't know about the two legged, they seem to hunt for no true purpose.. Larak shook her head, a small grin spreading on her face. She apoligized quickly with a flick of her ears and a tensing of her hackles. The two legged creatures weren't a popular topic in the pack. She looked about taking in the sight of the clearing. It could all be lost thanks to the Two Legged.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 am

Gastonia nodded. She out ranked Larka, only by a little bit but she was likely to let it be known. She tilted her head suggestively, Come with me to hunt? Tati won't come. She walked towards the edge of their camp site.

Last edited by Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
13wolfspirit

13wolfspirit

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 am

Larka slowly rose to her feet as Gastonia asked if she wanted to go hunting with her. Larka nodded and walked towards the trees. She waited at the forests edge for Gastonia before trotting off into the shade. The birds sang in the bows above, while creatures scuttled in the undergrowth. Larka stopped, tensing. A few loped to the north a herd of deer grazed. She flicked her ears in that direction informing Gastonia of her find.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:17 am

((I'm sorry, i over looked your post! meep!))

Gastonia's head snapped towards Larka. she too heard the deer. She lowered her self to the ground and took a deep breath. She rose very slowly and took a few careful steps forward motioning that she would head around and come from the other side. Nodding, she took off running silently through the woods. On the other side she let out a whine that only Larka should hear, letting her know she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am

Forneus paced back and fourth, he was at the edge of the territory. He dipped his head, to sniff at the markings left by the Alphess, his orbs glistening as the sun rays beamed a nice sparkle on his pupel. He proceeded forward, stepping over the boundary and continueing on his trek to find this Alphess. It took him a couple of hours to get into the heart of the territory, his complextion giving him a sickening sight to see, as he spotted a few wolves in the distance. He lowered his head, his back arching as the fur along his spine bristled. He bolted forward, letting out some continous snaps to make them aware of his prensence. His jaws parting to reveal a wicked grin, before his claws kneaded in the ground, coming to a complete hault before them. His attitude and Ego can always get him into trouble, but his charming way stoof out as he took a respective bow, his right forepaw being held agaisnt his chest, his lower body hanging in the air as he bowed his head respectively. "Greetings, fellow wolves of the Foyad pack, The Name is Asmodeus. I am seeking for a pack where I may take part in helping lead it". His orbs took a peak over at the alphess, a charming wink being sent her way-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

Tatiani had been pacing the den and at the scent of another wolf came out. She squinted into the sun to see a grand Cream colored Male wolf. There was a certain dominance about him that made Tatiani very uneasy. She nodded at his bow, her brow furrowing at his sight. "I'm Tatiani, the Alphess. What is your origin... Asmodeus?" She lept to a rock near the mouth of the cave her pack called the Den. She sat down lightly, in such a way that if needed she could leap down and protect her self. she caught his wink and raised a brow, was he honestly that charming, or was it an act?
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 am

Forneus grinned slyly, at the Alphesses reaction. He smoothly raked his claws in vertical angle before him, leaving slight claw marks. He rose his head to glance at the Alphess in that rock, his stance stiffening only breifly before he padded away from it, so if she did try and do soemthing out of the ordinary he would have enough time to counter. His orbs stood locked on her he whispered through his lips "Well nice to meet you then, Tatiani. I happen to be a loner, seeking for a pack. I am well built, and was once a pup of a greusome pack that was high and mighty back in the day. I have my eyes set on leading a pack, and hopefully making it as sucessful as my previous pack" He tilted his head, a smile crossing his facial features his orbs still locked on the Alphess. He gave her a gesture that he was trying to make some what of a connection, but it was up to her if she wished to proceed-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 am

Tatiani gave the wolf a slight grin, more of a bashful smile actually. Her eyes darted to the trees behind the new wolf. 'A loner, ehh?' She was wary to say too much more, her pack was the one thing she kept closest to her heart. She had inherited the Alphess position from her grandmother, her parents were loners who wanted nothing more to do with the Foyads yet they wanted their pup to have a pack life, always having wolves to depend on. "A loner. What was your pack before?" She was well versed in the history of the packs of the world and was sure to recognize it. She crossed her forepaws waiting for a response. She noted his gesture. She could tell that this wolf was being very serious. He was playing no games.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 am

Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN] wrote:
Tatiani gave the wolf a slight grin, more of a bashful smile actually. Her eyes darted to the trees behind the new wolf. 'A loner, ehh?' She was wary to say too much more, her pack was the one thing she kept closest to her heart. She had inherited the Alphess position from her grandmother, her parents were loners who wanted nothing more to do with the Foyads yet they wanted their pup to have a pack life, always having wolves to depend on. "A loner. What was your pack before?" She was well versed in the history of the packs of the world and was sure to recognize it. She crossed her forepaws waiting for a response. She noted his gesture. She could tell that this wolf was being very serious. He was playing no games.

Forneus grined in return at her smile, settling neatly upon his haunches he decided to carry on with his past. Well, misstress, Tatiani, my pack was once known as the pack of Crimson Chaos, but we had a horrible downfall once my parents were killed in a Rank fight. The new leaders are just power hungry, I made a voul to get revenge, it's on my Oath and I will do all I can to get revenge" He growled lowly at the remembrance of that dreaded day, everything in his life had changed. He lowered his nape breifly before holding it back up, not showing his emotions as he kept a calm look-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:03 am

Tatiani listened closely to his story. Once over Tatiani lept from her rock. "I am very sorry about your pack. I had heard it was under new leaders, but nothing of what had happened." She smiled at him warmly. "You are allowed to join my pack. But, You must earn your way up to Alpha. It will take a great leader to rule beside me." She took a seat in front of Asmodeus and nodded a welcome with her head. She cocked one of her elbows and let her right fore paw dance above the ground lightly.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am

Forneus bowed his head respectively, before leaning over giving her a lick on her cheek. He backed up a few steps thinking that was un-called for, but mearly shrugged. His eyes set on the woderous frame of the Alphess, admireing her complextion. He complimented her for the lovely scenary this territory provides. His tail fluffed neatly up agaisnt his lower back curling in a coil-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 am

Tatiani's head jerked back ever so slightly. She regarded the gesture as simply respectful but not a soul in her pack still abides by those rules. Tatiani settled into the ground below her,t he dust swirling around her frame. "So tell me Great Wolf...Why the Foyads? Why did you approach us instead of the loners in the forest." She crossed her forepaws in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am

His head craned to the left, pondering why he did do so. He responded with lack of interest "Loners isn't for me. I have been a loner for quiet sometime, and I found that it's better being with a Pack, then carrying on living alone. I am in noo mood to tolerate loners so it's why I decided to come here." he cunningly smirked breifly, his jaws parting to reveal his nice rows of icisors followed by his fangs then molars. His ears laid back, mearly not trying to signal any threat what so ever-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 am

Tatiani nodded. That was nearly the exact opposite of why her mother and father had left the pack. Tatiani then grinned playfully, baring her teeth in turn. "Oh my, what nice teeth you have..." In her pack jokes were taken very lightly. The Foyad pack joked within their ranks although when it came to other intruder packs, they fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am

Forneus grinned at her teeth, a low growl erupting from his chest as a mear playful action. He yipped and hopped to the side of her, brushing ever so teasingly past her left side, curling up to nuzzle under her chin as he continued forward, once her chin had reached down his spine, he whiped his tassle to grasp a hold of her snout, mearly turning around to gaze at her for a breif second-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:29 am

Tatiani found her self in a tangle. The males tail had wrapped it self around her snout. She shoved her pink tongue out of her mouth to lick his tail lightly. She brought her front half down to the ground, her proud chest barely grazing the soil underneath her body. She growled low in a playful manner and let her tail wag happily behind her.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 am

A snicker escaped his jaws, only before he released his hold, replacing it, with his forepaws, he shoved her head down gently towards the terrain just to introduce the two. He cackled and danced out of reach, surely cirling her with his teeth bared ina playful manner-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 am

Tatiani moved swiftly to the wolf and ducked under his stomach. When she rose to her full height he had been lifted slightly off the soil, his forepaws still touching the ground. Her laugh echoed through her body and the Forrest around them. She snuck out from under him. "Let me show you the cave" she turned and smiled. She walked towards the den slowly
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:54 am

Forneus eyes widened in surprise, he followed obidiently after her, his tassle brushing the soil beneath him as he carryed on following her.
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Tatiani entered the den and motioned to it's expanse with her snout. It was nothing more than a few rocks and a small pool of water. "It's not much, but it's home." She turned as if to leave and waited for Forneus to follow her or say something.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:02 pm

He stared in awe at the Cave, a tear just dropping down his eyes as a smile was placed on his snout. He remembered a Den, where his whole family use to sleep in. He turned around, and grapsed the end of Tatiani's tail, dragging her back in to sit with her and the Cave to get to know each other perhaps-
Back to top Go down
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]
Admin
Tatiani [ALMIGHTY ADMIN]

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Tatiani yelped a bit. She knew he hadn't meant to hurt her but it stung a small bit. At least she hoped he wasn't there to hurt her. She took a seat next to the cream wolf, her brown pelt looked so different next to him. "You pulled my tail...?" She looked at him playfully. her snout found it's way to his ear where she snapped onto it with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And So it Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So it Begins.   And So it Begins. Empty

Back to top Go down

And So it Begins.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Place :: The Other Place :: The Packs [New Member Recruitment] :: Foyad Pack-
Jump to: