The Other Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Other Place

Elemental Woves in the Wonder of Their Own Land. (Name Stolen from Sargerules. Name only. Ideas are based off of JewGoose's RP.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:.Shade's character(s).:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

:.Shade's character(s).: Empty
PostSubject: :.Shade's character(s).:   :.Shade's character(s).: EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

x. Character Name: Shade
x. Character Gender: Female
x. Character Age *adult,pup,or elder* : Adult
x. Rank: N/A since she's a loner
x. Pack: Loner
x. Power: Earth
x. Crush/mate: None but is open, though it'd be hard to get her.
x. Physical character description: :.Shade's character(s).: ShadeAmisssPup (Credits are on the picture- GaruryKai for the template, I did all the markings and stuff.)
x. Mental character description: (personality, nature etc.) She can be quite cynical at times, and usually only acts in her own stead. Not exactly caring about others, she can warm up to some but it takes a lot of work. She has a tendency to be snappy and very rude, but usually she just strays from the crowds. She is also a night dweller, preferring the night to the day, possibly sprouted from her mother's behavior when she was a puppy.
x. History: She has never, and will not, speak of it. (I haven't gotten around to making one. On the site I normally role play her, she's just a young pup and so she doesn't have any history.)
x. Have you read, and do you abide by all set rules?: Waffle house(Yes)
Back to top Go down

:.Shade's character(s).:
Page 1 of 1